Fillings Without a Trace
We use tooth-colored fillings made of safe composite materials to repair teeth affected by cavities or decay.
As part of Linden Dental Associates’ full service of restorative options, we offer composite fillings that match the color of existing teeth. Requiring less tooth preparation than traditional fillings, modern composite fillings:
- Seamlessly blend in with existing tooth color
- Can be applied to any tooth
- Restores teeth affected by decay
- Repairs teeth that are chipped or cracked
- Provides dependable functionality
- Requires less tooth preparation and alteration
- Blends in with surrounding tooth enamel
Composite fillings offer several advantages over traditional fillings. Unlike silver and mercury fillings, composites bond cohesively to the tooth and strengthen the entire structure. What’s more, they are made of tooth-colored materials so that they blend in with the rest of your smile. No more noticeable gray or dark spots when you flash that beautiful smile!
A Restoration that Blends Right In
We offer a wide range of shade selection options for your restoration needs. Our dentists carefully hand-select a composite material that matches the surrounding enamel of the treated tooth. This allows the final restoration to look nearly invisible. No one will notice that dental work was been completed!