Sleep peacefully again.
Linden Dental Associates helps patients comfortably manage diagnosed sleep apnea. Partnering with sleep physicians, we provide oral devices that eliminate the symptoms of sleep apnea.
Can a Dentist REALLY Treat Sleep Apnea?
Yes, we can! An oral sleep apnea appliance opens the airway and prevents soft tissues from collapsing in the back of the mouth. This device guides the jaw forward and opens the pathway between the palate, tongue, and the back of the throat to allow unobstructed breathing. A custom made oral device can:
- Remove the necessity of using a noisy, bulky CPAP machine
- Enable you to sleep without the hassle of tubes and wires
- Experience a full night of restful, cozy sleep
- Deliver results on the very first night of use
- Eliminate the nuisance of snoring
How our process works
A sleep study is required before we can provide an oral sleep apnea appliance. If you’ve been diagnosed, we are happy to begin your treatment. If you think you may have sleep apnea, but have not consulted your physician or a sleep specialist, we are happy to help you coordinate a sleep study.