Dental Implants or Bridges: Which is Best For Me?
When it comes to replacing teeth, dental implants and fixed bridges are often the most recommended treatments. What’s the difference between the two? How do you choose which option is right for you? Consider the following side by side analysis to help you decide.
- With proper care, may last a lifetime
- May be occasionally adjusted
- Replace single or multiple missing teeth
- Do not affect surrounding teeth
- Extremely authentic look and feel
- Surgery required for placement
Which Is Best For You?
With a wide menu of dental services available, it’s not uncommon for people to wonder which option is best for them. Our team will help you understand and assess your options to make the best possible decision for your healthy smile. Schedule an appointment today for a consultation with our doctors.